Are the recent changes to LinkedIn holding back your job search?
If you immediately answered YES! (or don’t know what changes I’m talking about), it’s time to get up to speed on the world’s largest networking site.
On Tuesday, March 21, my colleague and friend Sandy Zeiszler will be holding her LinkedIn Simplified Workshops. Sandy is the author of Unlock LinkedIn to Get Hired! the workbook you received with your LinkedIn profile content from Workwrite.
In Sandy’s LinkedIn Simplified Workshops, you can choose from three separate classes to receive expert advice and the hands-on guidance you need to understand LinkedIn. The classes are aimed at business owners, but they are equally valuable for job seekers.
The outline for the day is as follows:
- Visibility Session (starts 8:30 am) Get found on LinkedIn with a keyword-rich, optimized profile and content that is valuable and engaging.
- Credibility Session (starts 10:30 am) Build strong relationships with your LinkedIn connections by creating and sharing valuable content.
- Profitability Session (starts 12:45 pm) Turn your activity on LinkedIn into profit with effective and simple daily, weekly, monthly lead-generation strategies.
Tickets are specially priced for this day at $99 per session until March 15. Save even more: Stay for all three sessions for only $249! (The regular price of $125 returns after March 15.) Space is limited, so register now.
- What: LinkedIn Simplified Workshops
- When: Tuesday, March 21
- Where: The Reserve, 4940 W 77th St., Edina, MN 55435 (Location sponsored by Able Deluxe Technologies)
- Why: Boost your job search strategy with up-to-the-minute LinkedIn savvy.
- How much: $99 per session (SuperSaver $249 for all three) until March 15.
- To do: Reserve your spot today at bit.ly/LISimplified0321