Career Thought Leaders recently shared these five data points on the importance of social profiles.
- 70% of employers use social media to screen candidates.
- 57% are less likely to interview a candidate they can’t find online.
- 54% have decided not to hire a candidate based on their social media profiles.
- 92% of recruiters use social media in their outreach; 55% use Facebook, 87% use LinkedIn.
- 67% who used social media to find their most recent job used Facebook.
Sources: JobVite and CareerBuilder
Image courtesy howtostartablogonline.net